Friday 3 August 2007

Month Four in London or It’s A Tough Life

Month four in London may be a bit of a misnomer has I’ve hardly been in London. I’ve had an absolute ball and now believe even more I could quite happily be unemployed and just travel the world. I have more stamps in the passport and 4 new countries visited. The biggest surprise was Greece , which for some reason I didn’t really expect to be all that impressed by, I guess because I love the beaches in Australia so much I don’t really expect to be impressed by other countries but the beaches in Greece were so beautiful. The sun is lovely soft sun as well where you can actually lie in the sun and not be burnt to a crisp! The food was so good…zucchini fritters were definitely a highlight!

Hanging out with P&T was fantastic, first of all being in Greece together and sharing the great experience there and then sharing London with them.

I’m loving the ease of travel and being able to just jump on a plane and go – an hour or two and you’re somewhere so different.

I am much more settled now with a permanent place to live and my bank account finally sorted and London is starting to feel like home. There’s always something though and now the job hunt begins!

No comments: