Wednesday 8 August 2007

Month Five in London

Things feel a little strange at the moment. I’m facing the reality that I haven’t had much luck finding a job I might actually like so I’ve started looking for one that’s within my previous industry that I may not like so much. Our happy little flat will be no more at the end of the month with K going home due to a great job offer. So we’re in the process of trying to find a new flatmate – my vote is for a boy but we’ll see what happens!

One trip this month to Edinburgh, Scotland but it’s probably been my favourite trip so far apart from Greece. Edinburgh was great to visit and it was so nice to hang out with G and do some cool stuff and the food was fabulous which is always a highlight for me (apart from a disappointing two course deep fried fest on the first night that’s probably best forgotten).

Because I’m not working I’m trying to limit my going out and therefore my spending – and besides, we have the glorious internet at home so I’m keeping myself entertained – however I am getting very well acquainted with daytime TV and if I don’t see another car insurance ad or debt consolidation ad it will be too soon.

1 comment:

Cassandra Doyle said...

LOL! welcome to my life :D
sooo... new flat mate! new job... new everything... at least you have all those months of entourage etc etc to catch up on!!
p.s. the blog pressure hasnt helped any... can not be bothered to blog of late!!
promise by end of next week (that's a lie :P)