Tuesday 11 March 2008

Month Eleven in London

I'm behind as usual in my monthly update and any other writing seems to have fallen by the wayside.
Having returned to London after all the fun of the Scotland trip it was pretty much back to the grind.
I finished up my job contract with a firm but managed to secure another one with the same firm but in a different department until I go home at the end of March.
I've been loving my new job and it's a really good step in the right direction career wise.
I've started back at the gym and am doing yoga again which is great. The gym is only down the road from home and the yoga school is halfway between work and home so I really have no excuses!
From all the stories i had heard from people about the winter hear, when the days started to get very short and the sun was set by 4.30 I was all ready to bunker down for a few months. It's been nothing like that! The days are getting longer very quickly and although it did rain alot in January it certainly makes you appreciate when the sun comes out!
It's not long until I go home for my visit now but visa pending I'm definitely coming back!

1 comment:

Cassandra Doyle said...

ewww... i didnt even think about you not getting a visa. You have to come back!!! Because... I said so damn it! See you in 5 sleeps!!