Sunday 18 November 2007

Month Eight in London

I completely forgot about the monthly report for October so I’m a bit behind. October was a good month although the Winter is coming on very quickly. It was nice to actually have a proper season change with the leaves changing colour and the lovely Autumn crispness in the air.

I had one of my best trips which was to see Hakan and Cas. Just the perfect weekend away.

I am so looking forward to seeing J&K when they visit in December and then catching up with everyone in Scotland.

Before you know it I’ll be back in OZ in April!

3 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

But we want to know about the horseriding!!!!

Cassandra Doyle said...

whoops guess i should have read further than the first blog huh....
Awesome photos!

Gil said...

Hey you!!

I think I have successfully signed up so just leaving a test message to see if I've done it right.

Love your technologically challenged friend.