Tuesday 11 September 2007

Month Six in London

I can’t believe it’s been six months already! The six month mark has been one of ups and downs and my first thoughts of going home. I’m definitely staying but I haven’t even really thought about it until this month. I don’t think I’ll end up in France unless I can find a company to send me there.

I have a new job which is working out better than I thought and may present some opportunities to move more into the areas I’m interested in. The girl I’ve taken over from went to QUT and did the same degree, went to a similar school and is going home after 6 years in London – a bit surreal.

Am basically getting ready to bunker down for the Winter apart from a potential trip to Russia, horse riding in Wales and seeing J from Christmas. I’m actually hoping to do some things in London and England over the next few months.

Everything is going well but visitors from home are welcome anytime!

No comments: