Tuesday 1 May 2007

Blog Block

Yesterday’s downer was just due to a bad day at work and not being able to go to the pub afterwards and vent.

Things have been a little quieter this week, I think now I’ve got a place to live I’m not nearly as frantic. Highlights from the week include going to Selfridge’s for the first time (like DJ’s but with more brands like Gucci, Prada etc.) and watching the cricket at the Marylebone Tup pub with Alison, Julie and Kempy.

I am heading to Sweden again later this month and Greece in June so hopefully I’ll have more to report then!

2 comments:

billy green said...

you know what i think is great? Boobs.

Hey dude! Will be in italy june 9 to 19.

Peace out!

billy green said...

And i just realized that lots of ppl (Pen, Tony, Lanie?) read this and that the above post has my name on it...

So... that post in fact was an accidental mistype.

what i MEANT to say was:

"you know what i think is great? Boobs.

Hey dude! Will be in Italy June 10 to 19.

Peace out!


As you can see i will be in Italy on the 10th of June not the 9th. I do apologize for the mistake.